Archived on 6/5/2022

The Waffle Station

Sydenhamite
26 Apr '17

To those of you that might not be aware, the waffle station is now open on Kirkdale. The kids meals are very good value for money, as is all of the food. We had a bit of a wait for the food but they are just finding their feet. Definitely worth giving it a go!

anon3821395
26 Apr '17

Some epic dishes on the menu:

:heart_eyes:

Anyone tried Waffle Station? What do you reckon?

ruthie_f
27 Apr '17

We tried it the day after opening… a wait for food (hopefully just finding their feet) but very reasonably priced. Chicken burger was great, beef burger less so but still okay. Waffles were awesome.

Shame it has either been empty or closed since when I’ve gone past…hopefully they will make it work as it’s nice to see businesses opening up on Kirkdale

Mel
27 Apr '17

We went in the Easter holidays. The kids were very excited and enjoyed their huge and delicious waffles. Staff were lovely. I had to leave my half drunk cup of tea as my youngest needed the toilet and they didn’t have one - so we made an emergency exit! Really hope they get a toilet sorted before we next go.

Sydenhamite
29 Apr '17

I didn’t realise there wasn’t a toilet, they definitely need to have one if they want to survive! It’s going to put so many people off from going there. It was lucky my kids didn’t need to go.

Mel
29 Apr '17

I’m hoping they have sorted customer access to one now. It was very newly opened when we went in. I’ll report back after our next trip :slight_smile:

weepy
30 Apr '17

Ate there. Good simple food.

Pauline
22 Jul '17

Tried it tonight :slight_smile:

Had the chicken burger & really enjoyed it. My 14 year old son had the waffle station dog & Oreo milkshake and said it was “sic” which I think means he loved it :rofl:

Very friendly customer service. As Arnie says “I’ll be back”

anon3821395
11 Oct '19

Continues: Waffle Station vanished