Archived on 6/5/2022

Sydenham nightlife

SE26.life
5 Dec '17

Migrating the discussion from Windmill on Kirkdale:

Sgc
4 Dec '17

I didn’t realise Journey cafe now open evenings. Always good to be reminded of different options as easily get stuck in routine going to same places (or just staying at home!)
Also keep forgetting about the Alexandra, not far to walk but obviously never just passing. Will ensure I venture out more in the run up to Christmas, particularly to all the local venues. Thanks for reminder @dechips

anon3821395
4 Dec '17

They don’t know what they’re missing! :wink:

pattrembath
5 Dec '17

William at Cherry + Ice has recently applied for an alcohol licence - until 10 pm and, I think, also till midnight on one night a week . I need to re-check this info - I will confirm this after I’ve been down the high st later.

The evening economy is certainly beginning to look up.

pattrembath
5 Dec '17

Just checked times. Till 10.00 Sunday to Wednesday and until midnight Thursday to Sunday

JMLF
5 Dec '17

For the vinyl fans amongst you and your following, a couple of nearby things of note which may be of interest:
The Alexandra (Penge) are having a weekly vinyl swop/night starting tonight 7.30 and every weds

Leaf and groove (Forest Hill) is to open on 9th with donated vinyls (and books) on sale and all proceeds go towards upkeep of the library.

Thought may be of interest to you/your pals!