Electrical chasing

Hi. I’m looking to get some electrical cables and sockets chased into walls in my flat. Anyone got a recommendation for a tradesperson who could do this? Looking to get it done in next few / weeks or months.

Hi. A colleague of mine who is on furlough leave may be able to help. He’s a qualified electrician, tradesman and a CSCS card holder. If you’re interested let me know and I will get you his contact details.


I use Dan Collier (DC Electrics) now for any Electrical work in my house. He’s really reliable and trustworthy. His number is 07921 997351. He required our full house and does little jobs for me as and when they come up. Hope that helps

Hi Matt. Thanks for your reply. That would be great if you can get me the contact details/

Thanks. I’ll get in touch with Dan.

Hi Linda

My colleague’s name is Michael. His number is 07855 487 828.