Recycle your real Christmas tree at any of the following points, throughout January 2019. Trees can be brought to the recycle points at any time of the day.
- Hilly Fields, entrance in Hilly Fields Crescent
- Deptford Park, entrance in Scawen Road
- Telegraph Hill, Pepys Road/Kitto Road entrance
- Talbot Place, Blackheath
- Mountsfield Park, entrance at top of George Lane
- Sydenham Wells Park, entrance Wells Park Road
- Forster Memorial Park, entrance top of Whitefoot Lane
- Northbrook Park, Baring Road entrance
- Mayow Park, entrance in Mayow Road
- Chinbrook Meadows, Amblecote Road
- Manor House Gardens, Old Road entrance
If you have a garden waste bin, you can use this to dispose of your real Christmas tree. Just cut it into sizes no more than 10cm thick and 50cm long.
Make sure you remove all decorations from you tree before you recycle it. You can’t put artificial trees in your garden waste bin.